flamingsquirrel107flamingsquirrel107

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

RE4 Co-Op Mode RE4 Co-Op Mode

That was funny!

That was good! I really liked it. "I LIKE WII!!" that was good, incredibly funny, there wasn't alot of FBF, but thats okay, it turned out great, you should do a seris, mabey do the Krouser knife fight next (in case you didn't notice, i'm a RE4 addict)

Metal-Chuy responds:

Thanks, the FBF was mostly towards the end. And hey, if this movie gets included to the Resident evil collection, I might make it a series.

Stick theater 2 Stick theater 2

Cool

Nice stuff, good pivot, some of the sticks weren't very good (big brown guy) but that was pretty cool
song sucked though

The painting man The painting man

uhhh

it dosn't work, fix it, and re-submit it

Flash Tutorials-Volume 2 Flash Tutorials-Volume 2

Wow

The absolute BEST tutorail I have ever seen. Very nice job, all the sound was spot on, the BG music was good, it was simple and easy to understand, everything looked great! nice job!

SaRs-333 responds:

:D. I really put alot of effort into the layout because I was teaching artwork and I didn't want to look like a fool. Heh. Thanks for the good review!
-SaRs

that phat tutorial that phat tutorial

pretty good

nice tutorial, should help alot of people

"Alone" - F-777 "Alone" - F-777

=O You got EVEN BETTER! who though it was possible

WOW!
THAT IS AMAZING! Seriously, that is awesome! Can't wait for more!

"Driving It Higher" F-777 "Driving It Higher" F-777

Nice

I have to agree, it sounds like movie credits, but it's good, not boring or anything, good beat to it. Sort of grungy, but mellow. Keep up the good work.

F-777 responds:

Thanks man =D.

Of course im still learning in industrial a lot.

Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777

awesome, but...

Amzing as usual, but I have to say I like the first better, the faster pace was great.
Still, great work!

F-777 responds:

True but i had to make different couldn't just make it sound the same...but still thanks =D.